I specialise in coaching mums who are leaders or want to be, and it’s up to you how you define leadership. Because being a parent can be one of the greatest roles of influence you can have.
For businesses reading this, supporting the mums who work for you on their leadership journeys is good for diversity and inclusion and good for business.
I coach mums with…
Identifying your next career or life step and putting in place a plan to get there.
Simplifying the overwhelm of everything going on in your life, prioritising what is important, and putting in place boundaries, so you can live the life you want to.
Building your own leadership identity and the confidence to show up as a whole human (with all the beautiful messiness that can go along with that).
Transitioning back to work after maternity leave or a career break, identifying and asking for the resources and support you need to be successful.
What you can expect working with me…
- Questions… and more questions. The approach I use is based on YOU having the best insights about YOUR life. I ask you questions to help you cut through the noise and hone in on those answers.
- A whole human approach. You’re a mum, a leader, a worker, a partner, a daughter… the list goes on. None of those things on their own define who you are. We look at the whole picture.
- Research and experience. My approach is backed up by the insights from my PhD, neuroscience research, the clients I’ve worked with, and my personal experience with similar challenges.
- A safe space with no judgement. Every mother and every leader has a different story of becoming and being. Your experience and perspective is just as beautiful and valid as anyone else’s.
- The first 30min introduction call to talk about what you want out of coaching is FREE
- $NZ 140 incl GST for a single 1 hr coaching session*
- $NZ 720 incl GST for a series of 6 coaching sessions (recommended)*
*$120 discount if you commit to 6 coaching sessions. These rates are discounted for mothers funding their own development, please contact me for corporate rates.
BUT if these prices are the only thing putting you off please get in touch with me about making it work for you.
I coach through an online platform called Zoom. It’s super easy to use, and means you can be anywhere, even with a baby on your lap and/or in a different country (as long as the time zone works).