Being a mother and fulfilling your potential as a leader can be hard.
You’re often faced with extra challenges that stem from motherhood, such as:
- Juggling childcare
- Being overloaded
- Conflicting priorities between family and work
- Not feeling like yourself anymore
- Feeling pressured to prove yourself
Amongst all this, any thoughts or aspirations of leadership seem like yet another unrealistic expectation.
But you can have a fulfilling life, be a great parent and have a meaningful career as a leader.
This is a life where you:
- Focus on what’s important to you
- Are calm and present with your family
- Bring your whole self to work, without hiding anything
- Are rewarded and recognised as a leader
- Feel joy from making a meaningful impact in your work and life
Some of the results you might experience from our coaching sessions include:
- Understanding your strengths and how you use them
- Building clarity around what’s important to you
- Identifying your values (your belief systems) and how you ‘show up’ with these
- Having difficult conversations while maintaining relationships
- Developing confidence
- Prioritising work and home pressures.
Your investment is in yourself
As a coach, my role is to guide you in uncovering the insights and solutions that will work for you. There is no judgement here. This is an opportunity for you to actively reflect and purposefully move forward in a safe and supported way.
- The first 30min introduction call is FREE
- $NZ190 incl GST for a single 1 hr coaching session*
- $NZ1020 incl GST for a series of 6 coaching sessions (recommended)*
*$120 discount if you commit to 6 coaching sessions. These rates are discounted for mothers funding their own development.
I coach through an online platform called Zoom. It’s super easy to use, and means you can be anywhere, even with a baby on your lap and/or in a different country (as long as the time zone works).