Being a mother and fulfilling your potential as a leader can be hard.
You’re often faced with extra challenges, such as:
- Integrating work and family
- Confidence, self-doubt and crippling comparison
- Subtle, and not so subtle, bias and discrimination
- Having conversations about what you need in order to be successful
- Recognising your strengths.
But you have something beautiful and unique to offer the world…
You could change the world into somewhere wonderful your children can grow up. You could embody the lightness, freedom and grace you want to see in the world.
You could fly
This is a life where you:
- Soar up and over obstacles
- Have perspective on the things that matter to you and focus on what is important
- Feel lightness, freedom and grace as you move through this world
- Recognise and own your strengths as a whole human being
- Make a meaningful impact on the world your children are growing up in
What you can expect to experience working with me:
- A safe space to been seen, heard and supported
- Guidance to fully realise the beauty, courage and strength you already possess
- Challenging questions that cut through the noise and get you where you want to go
- Insights into how best for you to move up and over obstacles
- An approach that encompasses your mind, body and spirit across work and life
- A belief in you as an inspirational and powerful human being
Your investment is in yourself
As a coach, my role is to guide you in uncovering the insights and solutions that will work for you. There is no judgement here. This is an opportunity for you to actively reflect and purposefully move forward in a safe and supported way.
- The first 30min introduction call is FREE
- $NZ 190 incl GST for a single 1 hr coaching session*
- $NZ 1020 incl GST for a series of 6 coaching sessions (recommended)*
*$120 discount if you commit to 6 coaching sessions. These rates are discounted for mothers funding their own development.
I coach through an online platform called Zoom. It’s super easy to use, and means you can be anywhere, even with a baby on your lap and/or in a different country (as long as the time zone works).